Commissioners Accept Bid to Replace Camp Witness Bridge

During the regular meeting of the Brown County Commissioners on February 2nd, the Commissioners voted to accept a bid of $142,348.00 from Norfolk Contracting, Inc. for the replacement of the Camp Witness bridge that was lost during the flooding of Pine Creek in 2019. Norfolk Contracting, Inc. was the only bid for the bridge replacement.

FEMA/NEMA will pay for 80% of the cost which leaves 20% for Brown County to cover, which will be approximately $28,470.00.

 

 

To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition https://etypeservices.com/Ainsworth%20Star-JournalID425/

 

Ainsworth Star-Journal

921 E. 4th St.
P.O. Box 145
Ainsworth, NE 69210
PH: (402) 387-2844
FAX: (402) 387-1234

Valentine Midland News

146 W. 2nd St.
P.O. Box 448
Valentine, NE 69201
PH: (402) 376-2833
FAX: (402) 376-1946

Gregory Times-Advocate

119 E. 7th St.
P.O. Box 378
Gregory, SD 57533
PH: (605) 835-8089
FAX: (605) 835-8467